Nos conditions générales de ventes
Si vous avez réservé un séjour en formule privé ou si vous êtes inscrits sur un de nos stages, merci de lire nos termes et conditions.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations.
Chamonix Experience SARL
1. Toute réservation avec Chamonix expérience est faîte avec la société implantée au 49 Place Edmond Desailloud, à Chamonix Mont-Blanc.
2. Lorsque vous réservez un stage ou un séjour avec Chamonix Experience Sarl, vous vous engagez à respecter les règles du contrat avec la société Chamonix Experience.
3. Chamonix Experience SARL est une société française, inscrite au registre du commerce français.
Status: SARL au capital de 8000€
49 Place Edmond Desailloud
74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc
Directeur: Mr Sébastien ROUGEGRE
Etablissement habilité Tourisme par arrêté préfectoral H.A.074.04.0013
Assurance responsabilité civile: AXA no. 3736598704
Tous nos guides sont certifiés UIAGM (Union Internationale des Association des Guides de Montagne)
Réservation et paiement
4. When you have decided on the course or activity you want to book we will send you a Booking Form. Please complete the Booking Form and return it to Chamonix Experience SARL noting your chosen method of payment.
5. Payment can be by cash, credit card or bank transfer. Please note there is an additional fee of 1.5% of the total cost for credit card payments. Chamonix Experience SARL does not accept cheques.
6. The contract between you and Chamonix Experience SARL will exist when the Booking Form and 30% deposit of the total price or full payment of the course/activity has been received.
7. In order to confirm the booking a deposit of 30% of the total price of the course or activity (or full payment if the course or activity is within 8 weeks of the start date) must be paid at the time of booking.
8. The balance of any course or activity is due 8 weeks before the start date. If the balance or full payment is not received, unless a delayed payment has been agreed, Chamonix Experience SARL reserves the right to cancel your booking and levy the appropriate cancellation charges as detailed below.
Alteration or Cancellation Policy
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing or email to Chamonix Experience SARL and will be effective when it is received by Chamonix Experience SARL. The following cancellation charges apply (percentage of total price of course or activity):
a) More than 60 days before start date : Loss of deposit (30% of total price)
b) 30 to 59 days before start date : 50% of total price
c) 15 to 29 days before start date : 75% of total price
d) less than 15 days before start date : 100% of total price
- If you wish to change the date of your course or activity more than 60 days before the start date there is a 50€ administration fee.
- No amendment is possible within 4 weeks of the course or activity start date unless agreed otherwise with Chamonix Experience SARL.
- Chamonix Experience SARL reserves the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient group numbers. If the course you have booked is cancelled you will be given 30 days notice and the opportunity to change your course date at no extra charge. Chamonix Experience SARL will give a full refund if other course dates are unsuitable (less 1.5% if paid by credit card).
- If you terminate a course or activity for whatever reason at any stage during the course or activity, you are not entitled to any refund.
- During the day prior to the course or activity start date you are requested to present yourself to a Chamonix Experience staff member at the Chamonix Experience SARL office located at 49 Place Edmond Desailloud, Chamonix-Mont Blanc 74400.
Courses & Activities
- Chamonix Experience SARL and our mountain guides reserve the right to change the venue, mountain objective, route or activity booked should we believe that continuing with the proposed itinerary would place you, any group member and/or guides at undue risk due to unfavourable weather, conditions and/or client ability. This applies to all courses and activities.
- Chamonix Experience SARL is not responsible for consequences of strikes, industrial action, sickness, government intervention, weather conditions, lift and/or hut closures or other untoward occurrences that might affect a course or activity.
- Private guiding will run regardless of weather conditions. It is up the guides to make a suitable programme in order to optimise time. If, upon mutual agreement between yourself and the guide, it is decided to cancel the activity altogether, and the guide has agreed not to be paid, you will receive a refund of the guide's fee less an administration fee of 50€.
- Courses and training days will run regardless of weather conditions. It is up to the guides to make a suitable programme in order to optimise time. Should the guide deem you to be unsuitable (i.e. ability, technique, etc.) for the course or activity the guide will alter the venue accordingly following mutual discussion with you and the other group members. There will be no refund.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you have satisfactory insurance cover for all of the activities that will be undertaken. Chamonix Experience SARL recommends a cancellation and curtailment insurance policy in case of last minute travel changes or injuries.
- Insurance cover should include helicopter rescue, repatriation and hospitalisation costs in case of an accident. Please enquire at the Chamonix Experience SARL office for information on the mountain rescue insurance for 5€ per person per day for EU resident only (including Switzerland).
Description of Courses & Activities
- Chamonix Experience SARL makes every effort to ensure that our website and marketing material are correct and up-to-date, however we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. If you have any questions regarding any of the courses or activities please contact Chamonix Experience SARL office.
- If you have a complaint please inform a Chamonix Experience SARL staff member or your guide as soon as possible so there is an opportunity to take action to resolve the matter straight away.
- Any contract made with Chamonix Experience SARL shall be governed in all respects by French Law.