Your privacy is important to us. We ask for your personal information (current, accurate and complete) in order to provide you with the service that you have requested, including accepting your booking. You can rest assured that we work very hard to keep your information safe and secure. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with current data protection legislation.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- By submitting an enquiry via chamex.com you are accepting and consenting to us storing your name, email address, and telephone number on our website with the purpose of allowing us to contact you regarding your enquiry.
- Once you have progressed your enquiry to the booking stage we require more detailed information such as your date of birth, and address for invoicing purposes.
- Once your deposit has been received and your booking is confirmed we will request further information from you. This could include medical conditions relevant for the activity, dietary requirements, who to contact in an emergency, etc.
- Any further information that we request from you is collected for the sole purpose of improving our services, ensuring your safety, and providing you with the best possible experience.
What Do We Use Your Personal Information For?
- To provide you with important information relating to your enquiry
- To manage your booking in an efficient and appropriate manner
- To ensure that we are providing you with services relevant to your booking
- To communicate with you effectively and provide an excellent customer experience
- To send you news and updates, should you give us permission to do so
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
- In order to perform the contract that we have with you, we need to share personal information with our contractors and other relevant service providers, such as accommodation providers, transfer companies, insurance companies, within and outside the European Economic Area. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as search and rescue team, customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- All personal information submitted to Chamonix Experience (chamex.com) is protected according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), reformed in May 2018 by the European Union.
- Payments made via chamex.com are encrypted and we do not therefore store or have access to your bankcard numbers.
- We do not add information relating to yourself or anyone else to any databases for the purposes of advertising or marketing.
- Chamonix Experience treats all personal information with the utmost confidentiality. All information stored on our administrative system is secure and password protected, accessible only to the Chamonix Experience office team.
- We do not pass your details to any third parties without your permission, and then only for the purposes of providing you with requested services such as airport transfers, accommodation bookings, insurance, etc. We only use service providers that are known to us to be reliable and trustworthy.